The Vacuum Tray Dryer (VTD) is suitable for drying of thermal sensitive materials easily resolved, polymerized of deteriorated under higher temperature. Sterilization can be conducted prior to the drying process, during which no matter is allowed to enter the product. Static vacuum dryer eliminates the configuration damage of the drying materials therefore widely used in pharmaceutical, chemicals and foodstuff etc.
SALIENT FEATURES :
• Main Body/Vacuum chamber thick SS 316 plate with heavy duty SS 316 flange and stiffeners.
• Door thick SS 316 plate (hemisphere shape) with heavy duty SS 316 flange.
• Shelves Hollow type pads with SS 316 Sheet and Baffles.
• Condenser (shell and tube) and Receiver SS 304 with Isolation valve and Flow glass in between to monitor condensation.
• Trays (without back folding) in SS 316 rounded corners and edges.
• Explosion Vent/ Rupture Disc on vacuum chamber
• Digital Temperature controller (FLP) with solenoid controlled Pneumatic operated valve at Hot water inlet.
• Provision for Validation Port on Body.
• Digital Temp. , Indicator (FLP) at H.W. inlet & outlet.
• Digital type Vacuum gauge and Digital Temperature Indicator (FLP) in vapour line.
• Pressure release valve in steam line.
• View Glass/ Light glass provided on vacuum chamber Dorr, Body and Receiver.
• Silicon Transparent gasket for door.
• Nitrogen purging valve provided on Vacuum chamber.
• Vacuum break valve provided on vacuum, chamber.
• Drain valve for Vacuum chamber and Receiver.
• Temperature Accuracy plus minus 2 to 3 degree
• Finish; Internal 320 grit Mirror Polish and outer 180 grit mat finish.
AVAILABLE CAPACITIES : 24 / 48 / 96 / 192 Trays
We are glad that you preferred to contact us. Please fill our short form and one of our friendly team members will contact you back.