The Syrup / Liquid Manufacturing Plants are ideal tools for the pharmaceutical industry for the production of Oral Liquids. It is specially designed to take care of two critical factors which directly affect the quality of the Liquids. Minimum manual handling of Liquid.
SALIENT FEATURES :
• The Plant is designed to be operated only by one operator and one helper.
• All material transfers are done by vacuum or by transfer pumps.
• All the vessels are CGMP (paint free construction).
• The gaskets used are of silicon (food grade).
• All contact parts are of S.S. 304 quality material (SS316 provided on demand) & finished to class 4B (Mirror) finish and are crevice free.
• The entry of stirrer & high speed emulsifier are from top. In-line Emulsifier (as per customer choice) provided on demand.
• All vessels are suitable for internal pressure of 1 Kg. / Sq. cm. and hence can be sterilized.
• All pipes, pipe fittings and valves are of SS304 / SS316 (as per customer requirement) seamless quality, internally electro polished, with tri-clover ended joints.
AVAILABLE CAPACITIES : 50 Ltrs. to 20,000 Ltrs.