SPECIFICATIONS OF “THE BOMBAY ENGINEERING WORKS” COMMUNITING
/ FRITZ MILL
1) GMP point of view machine is provided with S.S cledding
on base, S.S.belt guards, S.S. cover on motor. No exposed
painted surface on top of the machine. Motor rails,
screw and guide rods are chrome plated.
2) Beaters assembly bearings are in a separate pillow
blocks for ease in maintenance.
3) Very less down time as only beaters assembly will
have to be reversed (and not the complete chamber) for
making it knife to impact forward or vice- versa which
can be done by single operator.
4) Fixed beaters assembly is provided as a standard supply which increase the output by 10 to 30 % & reduce noise level and also easy to clean as there are no cavities. ( if product demands, swing beaters assembly ban be provided.
5) Beaters and shafts are of stainless steel 410 quality and beaters are further hardened and chrome plated.Beaters are fitted on a splined shaft.
6) Transmission of heat to the chamber form the bearing is minimum as they are away in separate pillow blocks. This facilities to some extend in processing of heat sensitive products.
7) Beaters assembly is dynamically balanced which reduce vibration and notice level and increase bearing life.
8) Castors provided for mobility and breakes can be applied for fixing machine at one place.
9) Machine is available in Plain & Water Jacketed model. Flame proof electricals can be provided on demand at extra cost.