SPECIFICATIONS OF “THE BOMBAY ENGINEERING WORKS” COATING PAN
1) PAN : SS 304 semi ellipsoidal size
pan with a circular mouth for charging & discharging
of tablets Pan mounted at an inclination of 45 degrees
to the horizontal.
2) DRIVE ASSEMBLY : Consists of a suitable
HP 3 Phase, 440 V, 1440 RPM TEFC motor with suitable worm
reduction gear box and cone pulley arrangement to give
three speed output.
3) HOT AIR BLOWER : The unit is provided
with a hot air blower consisting of suitable HP 3 Phase
440 V, 2880 RPM TEFC electric motor & centrifugal
blower with damper delivering required CFM. The air is
heated by means of suitable electric heater to give air
at 30 to 90 degrees Heater with thermostat control and
flexible hose pipe.
4) CONTROL PANEL : Unit provided with suitable control panel with starters and push button to actuate the drive and for blower The circuits consists of MCCBs, relays and contractors in series Ample overload protection is provided by the MCCB and the relay Wires coming out of the connections are numbered for easy recognition.
5) MOUNTING : The motor and gear box is mounted inside sturdy MS frame and the pan mounted on the Gearing housing fitted in the stand. Blower mounted by the side of the stand or placed in remote location if required.
6) FINISH: All joints argon Arc welded and all SS Parts Polished to suitable finished required of pharmaceutical equipment MS parts painted to smooth finish.
7) OPTIONS AVAILABLE :
1. Unit with FLP motors and FLP push button station but non FLP panel to be mounted outside FLP area,
2. Unit in SS 316 quality contact parts,
3. Unit with SS304 cladding / for GMP model and
4. Steam heating for blower.