The cage blenders tumble the in process containers as the preferred method for quick & efficient blending, reducing the number of product exposures point in the process, the material handling & cleaning requirements. Gentle tumbling motion reduces fines creation. Fitted with lid, butterfly & split butterfly valves for dust free loading & discharge.
SALIENT FEATURES :
(I) S. S. Bins :
• The material of construction will be SS-304/SS 316.
• The bins are stackable one over the other and shall have complete stability.
• The bins can be lifted stacked and transported by Fork Lift Trucks.
• The charging hole with cover is provided on top with quick opening & closing arrangement.
• Each bin has a built-in butterfly valve 200 mm dia. at the bottom suitable for powder discharge.
• The bins are highly polished from inside & outside.
(II) The Cage
• A MS/SS Fabricated structures with 1 shaft mounted on bearing housing, it is coupled to the drive consisting of motor and gear box as per the requirement.
• Manual inching arrangements to bring the cage in position is provided. The provision of locking arrangement for the door & clamping of bins firmly is completely tool proof.
• A suitable fencing around the cage is provided with an entry point for the fork list. A limit switch is incorporated in the electrical circuit to prevent the operation of the cage when the door is open.
AVAILABLE CAPACITIES : 25 kg to 500 kg batch size.